Admission Rules and Regulation
- A student shall not be admitted in any class if he / she exceeds the age limit prescribed by the school authorities.
- No student shall be admitted from class I to onward without producing the school leaving certificate of the previous school attended by him / her. The birth certificate by NADRA is must up to class I.
- Realization of monthly fee starts from the 1st of each month 15th is the last date for payment of fee. After the 10th, for late payment, a fine will be charged prescribed by the school management time to time. If fees are more than two months student will not be allowed in class and the name will be struck off from the attendance Register. In case of any difficulty in payment a written application may be submitted to the Principal before 15 of the month.
- DISMISSAL:- The Principal / Head of Institution can dismiss any student from the School on account of irregular attendance, habitual illness, disobedience, objectionable moral conduct and on being absent continuously for five days without intimation.
- LEAVE OF ABSENCE:- Punctuality and daily attendance are insisted upon. Leave of absence will be granted on serious reasons only. If a pupil is absent due to illness or for any other reason, a note from the parent or the guardian testifying to the fact should be sent to the School.
- DAMAGE TO SCHOOL PROPERTY: Any kind of damage to the school premises, furniture or equipment shall have to be made good by the student responsible for it.
- Students are not allowed to leave the School premises during the School hours without permission. The morning bell for the assembly till the last bell for the dismissal, the students should not leave the school premises without the prior permission of the Principal.
- PRECAUTION AGAINST CONTAGIOUS / INFECTIOUS DISEASE Pupils suffering from any contagious or infectious disease shall not be permitted to attend the School and they are advised to stay at home till recovery and inform the Principal.
- Students coming without text books or proper uniform or hair cut will be sent back to home.
- The parents and the guardians are accordingly required to find their fullest cooperation to all the concerned in the school in the promotion of education of their children. It is only when such cooperation is forthcoming they may look forward to some improved result.
- They should take care that the home work is done with utmost thoroughness and regularity. The children must study at home for at lease two hours daily.
- The decision of the Principal in any case will be final.
I have read the school general Rules and Regulation carefully and make my ward abide by the same.
- School Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Birth Certificate (Photo Copy)
- EPI Vaccine card (Photo copy)
- 03 Passport size photograph for ECD students.